Thursday 22 September 2011

Sewer - Interdimensional Friendship


!±8± Sewer - Interdimensional Friendship

There is some controversy about channeling, but from my perspective, it's just friendship interdimensional. Learning to navigate through the dimensions of the relationships need training and development, just like the navigation links into 3D. It can be difficult, but my experience is that once you understand it is a snap happy.

You can do everything from the channel Higher Self to deceased relatives, angels, guided tours, plants, crystals, up to intergalactic beings to GodIt is up to you. Direct contact with Spirit is your birthright. As a race we've forgotten this before, and so many of us are afraid. What happens if we talk about dark entities? And if you hit them? What happens if I lose my grip on reality? Can I be sure the information? I have these concerns and to hear more, I hope some of these issues and to express my opinion and experience the beauty of address channel.

What is Channeling?

My working definition is that channelingRelationship with the Spirit. This may be speaking through you, to you, or to communicate. Channeling is a form of healing work you must learn to adjust the frequency to meet your goal, and requires that the integrity within the practice. And 'there to help you in your growth and the growth of the planet. Guides choose to work with you because of their common goals. The guide and align your purpose with more peace and balance in the world andUniverse. If you want to shift your vibration and a leader, you speak, you have experience as an antenna of the light and called for clearer communication. So, if you talk about high-level (which is probably a good idea) they want to practice raising the vibrations caused by heavy meditation techniques as chakras or spinning merkaba, meditation of the heart, music, dance or sing or listen to joy, no where you can go into an altered state.

If you do not know howtune the channel frequency could be lower astral energies deceased persons or managers of lower level, although it can not be started "evil" is not exactly what you are looking for. However, if you sent in the channel, can be useful at lower energies, to find out what they want to talk, so you go ask them or help them develop, to become their leader. You can also begin to recognize who you mean well, and develops and who is not. If you do not practice itnever learn the distinction needed to traverse the worlds. With practice you begin to understand how to work at a higher level of vibration, and higher vibrational integrates into your physical being. Your higher self is always on you, call the shots. You go into the control effort than wisdom. Let me tell you, if the 3-D reality is not consistent with your higher self, but you are on your spiritual path, can cause chaos, to create for youTo learn lessons and move forward in the right direction. How do you get your higher self as one with less trauma you are communicating.

One thing I've learned over the years is that each channel. I regularly teach workshops and did not walk anyone in a position to do so. But you must learn the ways in which we communicate. Some people receive visual images and stories, some feelings, art or music and few words. Some have a combination. Over time, you can learn how to get allWay. Their leaders are to work with you during your most creative, delivery, thoughts or feelings, impulses to inspire you and push you to the next level. One of the most joyous experience for me is watching my students get for the first time

HOW IS THE RIGHT IF Channeling?

There are a few ways to do it.

1 Set your intention to do so into account.
2 You want everything done by channeling of your Higher Self orCreator.
3 Want to be all that he will use your highest good and development. Top executives have no interest in dominating or overtaking you.

When channel guide or higher self, has the information for the frequency of your soul and has a resonance that produces more self-contact. And 'this resonance, which allows you to stay present and in control, so as not to dominate the energy they give us, channeling. You know, you loseTouch with themselves and their leader, when the channel, the loss of specific energy, the words are not effective, it will be negative or sleepy or bored.

Some might say that I have a guide through which we speak. But I think they had never a leader of communications with high words of deep love and even lower frequencies of love and ecstasy throughout the body. I would like to do first? No, but over time you will realize if you allow the blessed power of a highThe lead levels in the body and field.

THE NAME GAME: my guides are famous?

Not always have a name for your guide (s). The names are not a big problem in other dimensions, and if you do it a name, it is very likely, because it sounds right for you. It is not something to stay, hang on. But then there are the famous leaders, the Ascended Masters and angels that We might all like to be recognized by pop stars, so if you do not just come to you, to make that call! But notYou specify the name or reputation of your leadership. Simply enjoy the connection and the classroom. Unlike Hollywood, not, know someone or be famous to connect with the Ascended Masters. Creator's eyes we are all special and deserve leadership. In these additional studies, it is important to stay grounded in this work to continue to enjoy the presence of friends on earth. The best use for the passage using what you have learned to make a better life for both the physicalthemselves and humanity.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU channeling real or imagined?

First, it is not necessary, and not to be expected. You need to practice as much as possible. Over time, it is possible to areas that were accurate, and those who were not. You may remember how it feels to have the exact information channel, and how he felt, the channel of misinformation. Questions that do not charge a lot for you. In other words, if you diemarried, and you've just met someone who is very attracted to, you should begin, "Will Betty and I married?" It 'a trick question, you are investing in the results and your emotional energy will be stronger than your clarity. Chances are, you will hear: "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times!" Or: "Absolutely not, is exactly like any other man-eaters!" After a while, 'but you can ask these questions and expect to get good answers. You and your guide will be very familiarwith each other. Of course, the answers will be growth oriented, so could not hear a yes or a no, but a lesson in patience and understanding.

One of the best ways to get immediate feedback, to convey through the other. My students are always surprised, but as they do in the situation, meaningful and relevant to the other channel on their first attempt.

The guide always carries a high level and always hilarious on your growth. It will not be protected by a hard lesson whenthe best way to learn. Your higher self calling the shots, knowing as I said, and learn to incorporate that part of yourself is essential for driving easier.

Dealing with "Lower Level" to be

Disclaimer: I do not see things as top and bottom, it's just that English does not offer good alternatives, and everyone understands this hierarchy. Having said that, as in 3D, there are all kinds out there! Better to know what to do in case of a meetingBe, not for your highest good. Suffice it to say "no thanks" to close raises your vibration and bring more to the next level to win. Trust your intuition in this case. High level of leadership always goes up. If you think the energy that you are communicating with, the better to release them and lift your vibrations confused. In addition, over time you gain an understanding of how to distinguish the energies, and vote accordingly. You can channel energy and heal, you can alsoon them. And 'good supervision healer or a teacher who know more than you, that you get through the rough spots, it works. You will learn and be strengthened more and more. I recently funneled a lower level, are very angry. I fired him and lifted my shock, no one was hurt. I learned what it means to do this to me to develop greater confidence and greater security. If further interest in dealing with companies of assembly, please read this article:http://spiritofmaat.com/apr08/needy_greedy.html

Self Care

If you consistently increase your vibration, you need to support the physical level. Need more food, especially your minerals. Fulvic and humic acids are the best way to re-mineralize after channeling. Exercise keeps you strong and earth, the stronger you are, the greater the vibration, you can channel. Contact with nature keeps you energized, founded and supported. Once you open thispsychic connections, you must be careful with whom you spend your time, how should you manage your energy and consumption of drugs and alcohol, all but unstoppable. Often, if you're channeling your team leader in DNA updates, special offers or other vibrational healing secret. Be willing to listen to your body's needs, how to manage these transitions. The most important thing is to remember that it is still human, and therefore it is necessary to pay off your body and your relationshipsto remain on the ground.

HOW TO CHANNEL

As with any spiritual teaching, we learn best when the lessons are over, you will be personally delivered. This is because all the energy and the protection of teachers and their teachers have come up with the technology. You have more energy and support, and it will be easier to do. So, if you go to someone in your community, and teaching them to do so. When I teach my classes, I lead the people through a ceremony to fulfill their leadership. This is avestments for growth and empowerment. But, I have a simplified version of the channel, so they are aware of the overall process. The technology and procedures vary depending on the teachers and traditions.

The first step, as always, is the sacred space and protection. I found his vocation in the instructions for the most effective methods for protection. If not, go to a ceremony with strong teaching and the Elders went to you. If you are on a channelevery day, is not always a big production to create sacred space, something that is inside you and begin your intention is to create a circle of protection quickly and efficiently. Remember, you must follow the instructions and leave the sacred space around when you're done.

After creating your sacred space, use your meditation practice to change your consciousness. With your intention, in the highest level of support in the call guide growththis time. Demand that these guidelines are approved by your higher self, and to speak to you through your Higher Self. Take pen and paper, write a question and leave your mind as you begin the pen to write the words. This is a telepathic communication, so you do not necessarily listen to the words as you would in a lifetime. It 'a delicate balance of development out of his mind and devotion to the idea of ​​telepathic impulses and maintain a presence and power in your body.

As you write, the firstThe words can go jarbled or poetic. Do not judge, just to keep writing. Learn how you feel about the experience, without relinquishing your power. When it comes to your body, you call the shots. You can call your intention in many different types and sizes. You will find that the leaders will come to you and want to talk. You can try to write the words instead. More energy to flow and is easier to tune out of your mind and enjoy the process. Submit GuidesTo stimulate ideas, images, memories and emotions to help you. You can sing, play, talk, learn from them, or create in any medium. They use what is already in your mind to create a new perspective or a lesson. So, the more you grow and learn, the more you must work and the more energy can be avoided. Then a lot of practice.

You will notice, if the channel you just shift your vibration. This is because, your guide will send you a boost of energy to a change in your supportAwareness, allowing more susceptible to channeling. To develop a relationship begins. Each time, the channel easier and easier.

I practiced every morning for months before being able to see patterns. The channel, after about two years ago, my healer downloaded a new technique for my guides to help me open even more. He has contributed to a clearer way, and I was off and running. After this meeting, the words flowed like a normal conversation and I started to bid on aChanneling sessions and group channeling. I was completely out of my personal agenda and the difficult questions. More importantly, I could answer that led me into a completely different direction to go when I wanted to accept.

What I have learned to channel

To try to summarize what I've learned that it would be impossible. But I think the coolest part of it felt like in a mystery school designed specifically for me it was. My higher self and bringstaught me how to develop psychic abilities and healing abilities, how to pass from thought to thought-linear spherical, has especially helped me with relationships and not in default to old patterns. They helped me from my planned idea of ​​the healing process should be similar, and showed me how it really works for me. The channel, after a few years, I have a lot with my higher self and leadership teams, I say, if a man was a good potential mate, because I do not seem able toto do it. She said carefully, most of the time my mood was overwhelming, but they were always right, and each time I learned a deeper lesson of my own model. That a strengthening of the process! Now I no longer need to ask, I understand.

They helped me even more deeply in touch with my soul, my essence and my intention. They helped me with confidence in my healing practice and are always there when I need to ask for spiritual oversight to the customer before or after a meeting.But most of all, I was confident in my own unique and personal way of communicating with and relating to spirituality. I feel comforted and cared for at all times, deeply loved, important, and the creator of expression. My ability to hear my own divinity has multiplied a thousand times. I never feel alone and have confidence in me.

In these days my channel is open to the galactic service. With the presence of the Star Family is all around us, I already feel part of the galactic community,prepared and trained for the impending changes. I can access my direct connection with the spirit and the information every time I did not need to rely on each other in words, but enough power in my ability to see what I can get another wisdom.

Channeling is your ticket to master, such as your vibration to different realities, a number of tours and nature of access and bring them all in the consciousness of your heart. Instead of feeling like you are in a millionPlaces at once, has reconciled all things in the non-dual, all-encompassing space of the heart. They are literally living in the universe. The outside is the inside and vice versa. For me it means freedom.


Sewer - Interdimensional Friendship

Insinkerator Evolution Garbage Disposal Best Discount Weber Grills E-310 Peltor Electronic Best




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links